Remember what Bilbo used to say...

" It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."





Monday, February 20, 2012

New food place

I am heading out with family and friends to a new food place. New for me, but not new to Hong Kong.

Why am I going here? This place has been featured on the T.V., in many, many Blogs and  in travel articles. I have been trying to get here for a while now, but something always gets in my way…usually my life. 
Tung Po Seafood Restaurant
(located in the middle of the 2nd floor)
For reservations: 2880-9399

Java Road Cooked Food Centre address:

2/F, 99 Java Road, North Point
Hong Kong

I will upload photos and tell you a little more when I get back.

No comments: