Remember what Bilbo used to say...

" It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."





Saturday, February 25, 2012

Java Road Cooked Food:Tung Po Seafood Restaurant

I went and it was delicious! I arrived there half hour before everyone else. I wanted to photos before the place filled up with people…

Then I realized today my daughter was in every photo. So I am not able to post any photos. I guess I will have to go back again.
I highly recommend this website: the person has taken great photos and info:

Directions thanks to Hong Kong Hustle:
http://www.hongkonghustle.com/food/397/java-road-market-north-point-restaurant/

Take Exit A1 from the North Point MTR station and you’ll be just across the street from the building where the market is.
Remember it’s up an escalator on the second floor.

No comments: