Remember what Bilbo used to say...

" It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."





Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Typhoon Brewery, Mui Wo, Lantau Island

I have not had the chance to taste it yet. You can only find it in a few places. My Husband liked it, but our friend didn't. Once I get the chance to taste it for myself I will let you know all about it....but FYI I am not an avid beer drinker...I am a whiskey/Scotch Girl.


Info taken off their facebook page:

Typhoon Brewery was established to bring the taste of real ale to Hong Kong. Try our signature bitter, T8, at the Globe on Graham Street, in Soho, The Gallery in Tong Fuk, Lantau Island, and Bahçe Turkish restaurant Mui Wo, Lantau.
Mui Wo, Lantau Island, www.typhoonbrewery.com.hk Hong Kong, Hong Kong

No comments: