Remember what Bilbo used to say...

" It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."





Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Chinese New year is around the corner!!

Last year I went down the list of what each zodiac was for the next few years, but if you are just getting started...this year is the year of the Dragon.

Check out this website to find out what is going on in Hong Kong: http://www.discoverhongkong.com/chinesenewyear/en/index.html

What will I being doing this Chinese new year? Staying away from it all! I have done it and been there. Sorry, but the crowds are finally getting to me. I will hopefully be spending time with good friends away from the crowds.

If you haven’t attended any of the Chinese New year events, than I hope you will be attending! It is a must do in Hong Kong!

No comments: