Remember what Bilbo used to say...

" It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."





Saturday, February 27, 2010

Lamms island

No Lammas here- I searched. We will be going back. It was a great place for a day trip. I didn't find out why it is called Lamma island and I need to know. We played on the beach had a couple of drinks a piece of a cheese cake, and the best garlic bread at a place called Concerto Inn (info at the bottom of the page).  
On the way to the Lamma island I saw this huge cargo ship. It made me feel really small and I had to share it.



The beach was called, I think, Hung Shing Yeh Beach.


When we left the ferry we walked upon all these bike and cafe like places. I loved it!! next time I want to eat at one if these places.


Kowloon Sling, I think it was supposed to be like the Singapore sling. I didn't like it. I don't know how to explain it. It wasn't delicious, it was ok. It tasted like fermented citrus fruit, sugar and lots of rum. The after taste was similar to spoiled orange juice with a kick of sweetness. I only had one. I needed a beer to get rid of the taste. Then we had a nice slice of cappuccino cheesecake.
We take our daughter everywhere with us. She has a camera too here is one of her photos

No comments: