Remember what Bilbo used to say...

" It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."





Sunday, February 14, 2010

“When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky” ~ Buddha


This statue is only as big as my head, but when I bent down to fix my shoe I saw a different perspective. I had to take a photo and share it. If I hadn’t gotten sand in my shoe I would not have taken a photo of this statue. Why, because it didn’t interest me.

It was a small statue like so many of the others around. Here is weird thing I could only take a photo of this statue; the other statues were done in such a way that it didn’t give the same effect. Maybe the person(s) did this on purpose.
"All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world."~Buddha

No comments: