Remember what Bilbo used to say...

" It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."





Monday, January 18, 2010

New School

 New uniform, new backpack, new lunch bag, new school, new people, new activities, new bus, new culture, and new home. New, new, and... new, our daughter has been taking all these change like a champion.

Today she official started school. She is a little nervous, I am a little nervous...who wouldn't be nervous.

We get up extra early lunch is packed,camera is ready, backpack is ready, shoes on, down to the bus stop early on a beautiful morning day and my husband/dad will meet us down there before he goes to work. Everything has been checked at least twice, nothing has been forgotten and pictures are taken to remember this moment. Daughter gets on the bus with a giant smile, Husband boards the shuttle to go to work and I run back to the house......I know what I forgot...

... my house keys.



No comments: