Remember what Bilbo used to say...

" It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."





Friday, June 25, 2010

Quabbin Reservoir

We went to the Quabbin on two different days. Day one I went there to ride the boat around and see the area. NOTE: if you want to go boating around you need to get a fishing license…yes…even if you don’t fish. I never asked why that was, but I am sure if you really need to know you can find the answer on one of the websites I posted. While boating around with other family members and kids we saw Blue heron, Canadian geese, loons, Eagles, and a Beaver home. While bumping along the water the kids wer amazed how crystal clear the water and the air were.


Here are some photos of the Quabbin I took while I was there.
Beaver homeBlue Heron
Crystal clear water

No comments: